Experienced Arizona Fatal Injuries Lawyer
A wrongful death claim is a creation of the state that allows family members to be compensated for the death of a loved one caused by another’s negligence, carelessness, recklessness or other conduct giving rise to liability.
Located in Phoenix, and assisting families throughout Arizona, Zachar Law Firm, utilizes over 19 years of experience helping surviving spouses, parents and children obtain compensation for the loss of a loved one.
Phoenix Wrongful Death Lawyer, Mr. Zachar understands the pain that accompanies any death in a family. When the death was sudden and caused by someone else’s carelessness, the pain and grief can be even worse.
At our Arizona wrongful death law firm, we work hard to help families find answers, obtain closure and secure their financial futures after a loved one’s fatal accident. We approach surviving family members and their concerns with the sensitivity they need and deserve.
Helping Families With Wrongful Death Claims
If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident and need to speak with someone about pursuing a wrongful death claim, contact our Phoenix, Arizona, wrongful death lawyer. We offer a free initial consultation, and we do not charge attorney’s fees until you receive compensation for your loss.
We focus our law practice on wrongful death and fatal accident litigation, including:
- Wrongful Death of a Child: Our attorneys are highly-sensitive to the emotional pain of parents who have lost a child in a fatal accident. We represent parents and families who lose children ranging in age from newborn to adult. We understand the pain that accompanies the loss of a child — no matter what the child’s age. If your child was killed in a fatal accident caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, we can help.
- Drunk Driving Deaths: Drunk drivers cause thousands of deaths every year. Ironically, in many cases, the drunk driver survives the accident, while their victim often sustains serious or fatal injuries. If you have lost a family member to a drunk driver, you should seek counsel from our experienced attorneys regarding your options. We can help you attain compensation and closure.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Fatality: Runners, bicyclists and children crossing the street or riding in designated areas may suffer fatal injuries when they are struck by a car. Automobile drivers will sometimes fail to use proper care and observation when driving. Fatigue, cell phones, driving impaired and simply not paying attention are all leading causes of pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
- Fatal Auto Accidents: Our fatal auto accident lawyer provides effective and compassionate representation in cases where a family member has been killed in a car accident, including head-on collisions, drunk driving accidents, truck-car wrecks, rear-end auto accidents and other motor vehicle crashes.
- Fatal Truck Accidents: We pursue compensation for the family members of people killed in truck accidents, including semi rollovers, jackknife accidents, roadway crossovers, tractor trailer collisions, and other truck crashes on Arizona’s roadways and highways.
- Fatal Motorcycle Accidents: In motorcycle death cases, our fatal accident lawyer works hard to determine the cause of the motorcycle accident and establish the liability of the driver of the other vehicle. We hold negligent drivers responsible when they cause the death of a bike rider. We have many experts we work with to establish the facts of the accident.
- Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse: When a family member dies because of the negligence of a doctor or nursing home worker, the loss is devastating. When a nursing facility or medical professional who was supposed to take care of a family member ultimately causes harm, you may feel betrayed and angry. We pursue compensation for needless deaths caused by medical mistakes and nursing home abuse and neglect through nursing home and medical malpractice claims and litigation.
Our firm can help you pursue a wrongful death claim against the person responsible for your loved one’s fatal accident. To speak with an experienced Arizona Wrongful Death Lawyer who specializes in helping victims stand up for their rights, please contact Chris Zachar of Zachar Law Firm via E-mail or by phone . There is NO obligation and with your submission we are also offering a FREE no hassle consultation. Even if you are not submitting a case evaluation and just have a question, we offer real answers to your questions in a matter of a few minutes.
Email Submission – Click Here
Call Us Here - 602.494.4800